Ahhh I want any Eevee plush!
THANK YOU FOR 1000+ FOLLOWERS ON TUMBLR!
There are so many of you now!!!!!! You are all amazing and primary reason to keep me going! So I wanted to thank you by having a free giveaway!!!
Da prize! Is a small plushie size of choice!!!! FREE OF CHARGE! So basically free small commission from me! Once in a blue moon chance for this!!! XD
- Like or reblog this post IN ITS ENTIRETY to win a small plush of choice!!!
- It would be nice but you don’t have to follow me to enter in this giveaway raffle.
- You can reblog as many times as you want! No limit in reblogging, but let’s not spam the dash in one sitting please. Other then that, go nuts :D
- There will be one winner, and they’ll be chosen on Nov. 10th!
- You MUST leave your ask box open so I can contact you. The winner will have 24 hours to respond. if he/she does not respond in that time, i will have to choose another winner!!
- Anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can enter! If you are outside of the USA have no fear i’ll pay for the shipping.
THANKS AGAIN GUYS! AND GOOD LUCK! <3
Why can’t I find you?!
Eeevee, evolve!!! <3
Today is snow day #2, well more like ice day. Either way no classes, which officially makes it a 6-day weekend for me. <3 Thank you Mother Nature for an early birthday present, just don’t overdo it for those who have to get places. And you Texas ppl suck at driving in this weather.
It is currently 19 degrees in Richardson,
*** Just got a text message: “UTD is closed Thurs, Feb 3 due to adverse travel conditions” Bahaha yes this is the best birthday week ever! 11-day weekend! Yay! <3***
Aite so back to my post, 1 degree in Wichita, and 40 degrees in Atlanta. Good thing I picked the latter to spend both my birthday and Lunar New Year lol.
On another note, snow is really pretty. It’s fleeting like a memory; one moment it’s there happening right in front of you, and the next it disappears…
Currently listening to Snow Hair by Jay Chou.